Little heart, bitter heart.
I wonder

*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care

Cos' it's fragile

Kisses, little heart


Treasure my little heart

Tumblr Twitter

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”

Friday, February 19, 2010 || 10:25 AM

Yesterday i had much fun with PZ! :D hahahahs. It's tiring):
Went town after tt.
Having so much things in my mind, going bonkers alr.
I should give myself sometime.
(:
I've been doing so many crazy stuff. I mean things that i do, say that scares people off.
Goodness, i shouldn't be like that.
Actually, i'm not in the mood to go out but kinda forcing myself to go out.
Making myself seriously Dead tired.
Nightmares attacked me again, It's like the real thing. I mean it forms bits and pieces of reality. It's scary, I don't wanna think about all those shitty stuff tt i'd experience but why am i reminded again.
CRUEL.

Next week attachment, & i'm Nervous.