Little heart, bitter heart.
I wonder

*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care

Cos' it's fragile

Kisses, little heart


Treasure my little heart

Tumblr Twitter

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”

Sunday, September 27, 2009 || 4:21 PM

Oh my goodness, my back hurts.
I had a nightmare this morning.
I dreamt that i died. I went to another world, it was scary. People around me having blood stains all over their shirt, having conversations that they died few years ago. Their body were split half. MY GOD.
I was a ghost, not allowed to step out at night, only allow to go out in the morning. I was worried about my parents because we were not allowed to see them.


Scariest dream of all.shit.
Shouldn't think too much.GAH.