I wonder
*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care
Cos' it's fragile
Kisses, little heart
“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”
Monday, August 10, 2009 || 9:39 AM

















Ytd's EMRS outing was fun though:D hahaha! Went to marina square,we were supposed to watch UP yesterday, but tickets were filling fast.): So we didnt managed to catch the movie. LIALIA was seriously damn bimbo! LOL.Anyway,headed down to Marina Barrage ,the place were filled with lots of people around,With never ending pictures taken and a lot of self entertainments by us.HAHAHA! I find it funny i guessed my beloved ah gua lialia would feel the same way too:D
Nice but short fireworks): was looking forward to nicer ones though. After fireworks,headed down to timbre with the 4 of them. OK, my director didn't know how to appreciate songs. He couldn't wait to go clubbing. And i can see that he's on the verge of crying.HAHAHA:D
I must admit that had so much fun yesterday, with Emrs people &
not forgetting you.(:
I love 9 August 2009(:
&& i will seriously miss the whole of EMRS. GAH.):