Little heart, bitter heart.
I wonder

*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care

Cos' it's fragile

Kisses, little heart


Treasure my little heart

Tumblr Twitter

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”

Sunday, June 28, 2009 || 3:11 PM

Met my two lil beloved yesterday:D
x1000000000000 happiness.
I love them so much.
I smile,I laugh and I'm ultra happy.
Times flies so fast ok! how i wish time could stop.

): Today is sunday, which means i need to go back for tep tmr.
9am-5.30pm everyday seriously sucks.It's hell tiring.
why no holidays for that first case?):

Meet up soon ok!:DDD
imissy'all(:

i need to explain, but i don't feel like explaining to you at the same time.I've reasons for every single thing i've done or said, i thought you'll understand. But, you don't.It's disappointing.