I wonder
*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care
Cos' it's fragile
Kisses, little heart
“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”
Thursday, May 7, 2009 || 9:06 PM
i am lost.
):
Boring lessons. Thank god there's ruiqin and yuqi. At least my laughing machine can work a little. If not, it'll turn rusty in no time. I miss them luh, i cant laugh as loud as i want,): i cant be as crazy as ever. I miss those days!!so much. so much!
Bm0085 is too confusing! I've really no idea what the lecturer is talking about,i cant multi task.So i spend a few hours playing facebook instead! heh heh. There's another ica on next thurs and friday! a role play and written test. GOSH. i want and i need a motivator again. My dear friends cant help me anymore. i need to help myself); i hate to be independent.
I cant wait for sem 2! argh;. it's driving me crazy already.
I would prefer a laid back life.
i guess? (:
ok let me name out the alphabets that represent who i am missing right now!
v,b,s,e,r,j,m,m,