I wonder
*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care
Cos' it's fragile
Kisses, little heart
“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”
Friday, December 19, 2008 || 10:35 PM
GAH. I felt helpless. I'm so not good at giving people advice & consoling people. I'm so sorry. But please do cheer up.ok?(: MANY MANY MANY SMILES:DDD And I don't feel good neither. I'm suffocating at home.Bored to death. Stone in front of my lappy & type non stop. Am i feeling confuse? happy?sad? bored? angry? i don't know. Why am i always in this kinda situation. Why can others enjoy their beautiful life and us-not? Yes, there's no answer to every questions that i asked. Life is a idk wad. All i know is , i'm not really enjoying my life, not studying hard or not working hard towards my goal. Not knowing what i want in life ,even if i know that's only a short period of determination and that's it.
Life is short and difficult.
Life is not sweet-at all.
It's plain suffering,problems after problems.
5 seconds of happiness.
10 seconds of anger.
20 seconds of confusion.
25 seconds of sadness.
that makes up to 1 min of my life.
This report shows that i'm so not happy.
I'll die earlier.Haha from sadness.