Little heart, bitter heart.
I wonder

*ISAY"HELLO"
Hello,
I hate crowds, I love to dress up in casual
I'm not perfect, but i'm sure i'm good enough.
I've a bunch of wonderful friends around me, & of course an awesome penguin.
Treasure my little heart with care

Cos' it's fragile

Kisses, little heart


Treasure my little heart

Tumblr Twitter

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Let's strive for Today's Love & Tomorrow's dream”

Monday, October 13, 2008 || 10:24 PM

first day of the semester.(:
hmm, was excited to go to school at first.
But when i reached school...-.-" the environment and everything ....was DULL.
Got into class & hmm saw my clique & our classmates.(:
Lots of stuffs happen today huh?
hmm, people, everybody have different views.
learn to accept & let nature take its course luh.
Don't quarrel okay?(:
mk0803 unity pls;X
hahas.

I love lydia, rosey,sophia,ruiqing ! HAHA!
their compliments totally rocks my... whole body:X
HAHA! floating in the air already;D ahhas
anyways, looking forward to tmr's lesson.
Not work obviously.
&& i am tired!

i've no appetite at all.
Felt like vomiting at all times man.
Only had bread for the damn whole day.
& i am not hungry.
its time to seriously S.D
ahahas
good bye:D